A collection of linguistic lesson-starters
- Go to the entire collection in a single webpage.
- Download a spreadsheet of the problems, including suggestions for the teaching topics they could be relevant to.
If you’re inspired to add a problem to the collection, please mail it to Dick Hudson making sure that you include
- its name
- the aim
- the target language (the language it could help someone to teach)
- the teaching topic that it might be relevant to
- the source language (the language(s) from which the data come).