Linguistics resources for teachers
- Material on how L1 English and Foreign Language teachers can help each other in the teaching of grammar.
- Collections of material relevant to teaching:
- on history of English teaching
- onStandard English
- from university classes on linguistics or English language – videos, handouts, etc – to help would-be undergraduates to know what to expect.
- on Phoneme-grapheme correspondence in different UK accents.
- The CLiE page of resources
- English grammar for teachers: Englicious
- Material about grammar teaching: Teaching Grammar